Boosted license FAQs
Boosted is released under the MIT license and is copyright 2021 Orange SA for additions to native Bootstrap which is released under MIT license and copyright 2021 Twitter.
It requires you to:
It permits you to:
- Freely download and used it, in whole or in part, for personal, private, company internal, or commercial purposes.
- Use Boosted in packages or distributions that you create.
- Modify the source code.
- Grant a sublicense to modify and distribute Boosted to third parties not included in the license.
It forbids you to:
- Hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as Boosted and Bootstrap is provided without warranty.
- Hold the creators or copyright holders of Boosted and Bootstrap liable.
- Redistribute any piece of Boosted and Bootstrap without proper attribution.
- Use any marks owned by Twitter in any way that might state or imply that Twitter endorses your distribution.
- Use any marks owned by Twitter in any way that might state or imply that you created the Twitter software in question
It does not require you to:
- Include the source of Bootstrap itself, or of any modifications you may have made to it, in any redistribution you may assemble that includes it.
- Submit changes that you make to Boosted or Bootstrap back to the projects (though such feedback is encouraged).
The full Boosted license is located in the project repository for more information.